Career at Steininger
We plan, produce and sell exclusive interior design and are always on the lookout for creative and committed employees that share our vision and appreciate good design.
- Project manager (f / m / d), Vienna or St. Martin/Mkr.
- Methods engineer (f / m / d)), Vienna, Linz or St. Martin/Mkr.
- Warehouse logistician (f / m / d), St. Martin/Mkr.
- Assembler (f / m / d), St. Martin/Mkr.
- Production employee (f / m / d)), St. Martin/Mkr.
- Planning interior design (f / m / d), St. Martin/Mkr.
- Interior designer - sales (f / m / d),Vienna or Linz
- Marketing manager (f / m / d), Vienna or St.Martin/Mkr.
- Trainee (f / m / d) Vienna, Linz or St. Martin/Mkr.
Design needs personality and inspiration in order to show character. Our design concepts are created by a team of architects, Designers, technical planners and professionals in implementation. Our 44 coworkers have one thin in common: We burn for good design and work with passion. We also communicate this idea to our clients and aim to create their personal, perfect living space.We plan, produce and sell exclusive interior design and are always on the lookout for creative and committed employees that share our vision and appreciate good design.steininger.designers, a modern and young company is owner-operated, produces luxurious, handmade products, custom-made and with a passion for technical and aesthetic details. The third-generation family firm has been dealing with materials, forms and craftsmanship for more than 80 years. This combination of tradition and workmanship is the basis for a fascinating, timeless kitchen architecture, which combines elegant materials with a self-contained design language and intelligent functionality. The family firm offers motivated people an exciting and challenging function.Want to enhance our team with your expertise? Then we look forward to receiving your convincing application!
Regional apprenticeship - International design. If you like technical work and would like to start an apprenticeship as carpenter you will find an interesting task at the family business Steininger. Various basic materials, such as wood, glass, metal, Stone and concrete promote creativity and offer innumerable possibilities of combination. As carpenter you will develop a project, from the idea to the finished workpiece. At the Steininger-factory in St. Martin/Mühlkreis Austria, nationally and internationally popular designer pieces are manufactured. Here you will learn the handicraft of a carpenter and find space to develop your creativity. Theory and practice are both impoertant parts of the apprenticeship. Alongside the course you will initially get to know our products and work on them.
We are looking for:
- Manually skilled Young people
- Completed ninth School year
- to plan and design workpieces
- ligneous crops and basic materials
- tools, devices and machines
- sketches and drawingswood-working on procedures: measuring, drilling
- surface treatment